The elite population in Dubai is increasing day by day due to its strong economy and business. So the level of education for elite children is also demanding more and more facilities, innovation and advancement in technology. Therefore, there is need of best International schools in Dubai. Here you will read about the best International school for elite children.
Following are the Best English International Private Schools In Dubai
- 1. American School of Dubai
- 2. GEMS Wellington International School Dubai
- 3. Cambridge International School, Dubai
- 4. King’s School, Dubai
- 5. Raffles International School Dubai
- 6. Repton School Dubai
- 7. Nord Anglia International School, Dubai
- 8. Jumeirah English Speaking School
- 9. GEMS Royal School Dubai
- 10. Hartland International School
1. American School of Dubai
This school provides quality education, highly experienced staff, top-class facilities, skilled, dedicated and certified faculty to its students. Approximately 1900 students are enrolled in school and enjoy studying, extra-curricular activities, athletic and arts programs.
Study Level: This school offers Kindergarten to 12th grade level study.
Campus: The school campus Al-Barsha covers 23-acres with more than 100 classrooms, libraries, dance studio, fitness center, swimming pools, tennis courts and many more.
How to get admission in American School of Dubai?
To get admission in this school you have to apply online.
You have to pay 1000 AED registration fee.
Tuition Fee of American School of Dubai
From K2 to grade 12th, students have to pay AED 12,984 annual charges for the maintenance.
The tuition fee for K1 is AED 49255, for K2 is AED 64,683 and from grade 1 to 12 is AED 82,581.
2. GEMS Wellington International School Dubai
Location: Al Sufouh area of Dubai on Sheikh Zayen Road near Interchange 4.
Campus: The campus covers a 13-acre area with all the modern facilities and resources to provide students a world class education.
School Level: Primary and secondary level.
Curriculum: This school has International Baccalaureate and British curriculum to its students.
Vision and Mission
The mission of this school is to enable students to think critically. Inclusive environment is provided to students to inspire them and make them able to achieve success in their life. The students are taught skills, manners and attitudes to be a respectful citizen.
How to get Admission in GEMS Wellington International School?
To get admission in this school you have to complete the following procedure:
- Complete admission form online
- Pay AED 525 registration fee
- Provide all the documents to the school
- Pay the Tuition fee
Tuition Fee of GEMS Wellington International School
The annual tuition fee of the school is as follows:
- For FS1 — AED 43,941
- For FS2 to Year 6 — AED 55,346
- From Year 7 to 9 — AED 76,312
- From Year 10 to 11 — AED 85,877
- From Year 12 to 13 — AED 95,97
3. Cambridge International School, Dubai
Location: Al Garhoud.
Campus: This campus has all the modern facilities and learning environment with a variety of features. This campus has computer and science labs, library, medical services, music room and many more.
Study Level: This school is divided into two sections. One section is the Primary section from Kindergarten to Year 6. Second is the Secondary Section from Year 7 to Year 13.
Curriculum: Cambridge International School Dubai follows the National Curriculum of England.
How to get Admission in Cambridge International School?
To get admission Follow this procedure:
- Fill the online form
- Pay the registration fee of AED 525.
- Submit the documents of your child
- Pay the tuition fee
Tuition Fee of Cambridge International School
The tuition fee per term is described below:
- For FS — AED 18,194
- From Year 1 to 6 — AED 20,753
- From Year 7 to 13 — AED 24,703
However, Admission fee, computer fee and Annual fee are different for different levels.
4. King’s School, Dubai
Location: King’s School Dubai is located adjacent to the Iconic Burj Al Arab.
Study Level: The King’s School Dubai offers Primary education for children aged 3 to 11.
Curriculum: This school has the national curriculum of British.
How to get admission in King’s School?
To get admission in the King’s School Dubai, you have to follow these steps:
- Check the list like which year group is correct for your child.
- Complete online enquiry form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay registration fee of AED 500
Tuition Fee of King’s School
The tuition fee details are described below.
- Foundation Stage 1 — AED 43,619
- Foundation Stage 2 — AED 43,619
- Year 1 to Year 4 — AED 55,002
- Year 5 to Year 6 — AED 66,383
5. Raffles International School Dubai
Location: Raffles international School Dubai is located on Al Baghla Street, Umm Suqeim3, Dubai.
Campus: The Raffles International School Dubai covers almost 315,000 square feet land which is close to the beach and overlooking the iconic Burj Al Arab.
Study Level: This school has a study program from the age of 4 to 18 years students.
Curriculum: The national curriculum for England, Cambridge IGSCE and A-levels are taught in this school.
How to get admission in Raffles International School ?
You have to follow these steps to get admission in this school.
- You have to apply for the admission.
- You have to pay a non-refundable fee of AED 1000.
- Submit all the required documents for admission.
Tuition Fee of Raffles International School
The Tuition fee list is described below.
- FS2 — AED 30,384
- Year 1 — AED 36,461
- Year 2 to Year 4 — AED 47,156
- Year 5 to Year 7 — AED 56,878
- Year 8 to Year 10 — AED 64,171
- Year 11 — AED 68,181
- Year 12 to 13 — AED 78,408
6. Repton School Dubai
Curriculum: The Curriculum in this school is National Curriculum of England, Cambridge IGSCE and International Baccalaureate.
Study Level: The students from age 3 to 18 are welcome in this school.
Campus: This school has the largest campus In the region. This campus covers 1.3 mn sq. ft.
Mission: The mission of this school is to provide innovative and technological studies to the students to face the challenges of the world.
How to get admission in Repton School Dubai?
- Take a trip to the school.
- Pay the registration fee of AED 500.
- Fill the form online.
- Follow the assessment process
Tuition Fee of Repton School Dubai
- Early Years — AED 52,863
- Year 1 and 2 — AED 59,754
- Year 3 to 6 — AED 61,697 to 70,221
- Year 7 to 13 — AED 75,000 to 95,000
7. Nord Anglia International School, Dubai
Curriculum: The National Curriculum for England , International Baccalaureate and Cambridge IGSCE are taught to the students.
Study Level: The students from age 3 to 18 years study in this school.
How to get Admission in Nord Anglia International School?
- Fill the registration form and fee of AED 525 non-refundable
- Appear in the entrance test.
- Appear in an interview.
- After interviewing clearance, take fee voucher and pay the tuition fee.
Tuition Fee of Nord Anglia International School
- FS1 and FS2 — AED 62,160
- Year 1 to 2 — AED 72,520
- Year 3 to 6 — AED 77,700
- Year 7 to 9 — AED 82,880
- Year 10 to 11 — AED 89,096
- Year 12 to 13 — AED 94,000
8. Jumeirah English Speaking School
Location: This school is located in Al Safa.
Curriculum: International Baccalaureate and British Curriculum are taught in this school.
Study Level: This School provides education for age 3 to 11 years students.
Mission: This school aims to provide special education in Information Communication Technology (ICT). It aims to excel the skills of students in today’s technology.
How to get Admission in Jumeirah English Speaking School?
You need to follow these steps.
- You need to follow online admission form.
- You have to pay a non-refundable DHS. 100 registration fee.
- You have to pay a non-refundable entrance fee of DHS. 500.
Tuition Fee of Jumeirah English Speaking School
- Foundation 1 — DHS. 39,837
- Foundation 2 to 6 Year — DHS. 49,230
- Secondary Year 7 to 11 — DHS. 85,521
9. GEMS Royal School Dubai
Location: This school is located in AL Mizhar 1, near Mirdif, Dubai.
Curriculum: British Curriculum is taught in this school.
Study Level: This school provides education up to primary level.
How to get Admission in GEMS Royal School?
- You need to fill online form.
- Provide all the required documents for admission.
- Appear in the entrance test.
Tuition Fee of GEMS Royal School
- Foundation Stage 1 (FS1) — DHS. 38,331
- Foundation Stage 2 to Year 6 — DHS. 48,331
10. Hartland International School
Location: This school is located in Sobha Hartland, Nad Al Sheba, Muhammad Bin Rashid Al Makhtoum City, Dubai.
Study Level: This school provides education from FS1 to Year 10.
Curriculum: The curriculum International Baccalaureate , the National Curriculum for England, Cambridge IGSCE and A- levels are taught in this school.
How to get Admission in Hartland International School?
To get admission in school, you need to follow these steps.
- Fill the online application form.
- Pay the application fee of AED 525.
- Appear on an assessment test.
- Pay the admission fee of AED 2500
- Provide all the required documents.
Tuition Fee of Hartland International School
The discounted fee of this year is as follows.
- FS1 — AED 49,750
- FS2 — AED 56,750
- Year 1 to 6 — AED 65,000
- Year 7 — AED 75,000
- Year 8 to 9 — AED 76,000
- Year 10— AED 78,000
The above mentioned school are best for education in terms of critical thinking, analysis, creative writing and other skills. The choice is yours. You can choose the school of your choice which best suits you in terms of tuition fee, location and curriculum.